Neuter Competition 2022 Rules
The 2022 Neuter Competition will recognise the National, Island and Breed leaders for the neuter class.
|Best Neuter in Show||30|
|Runner Up Neuter in Show||27|
|Best Neuter in Group||15|
|Runner Up Neuter in Group||13|
|Neuter of Breed||5|
Competition Specific Rules
- These rules should be read in conjuction with the rules covering all pointscore competitions.
- Eligible results can be entered from any Championship Show in New Zealand. Points awarded are as per table above.
- Only the best 40 results (points value) will be included. The pointscore system will automatically select the best 40 results from the results that are submitted.
- In the event that 2 or more dogs have the same number of points, the dog with the most 'Best Neuter in Show' wins (out of their top 40 results) will be placed first. If there is still not an outright leader, the number of 'Runner-Up Neuter in Show' wins (out of the top 40 results) will be counted, and then if necessary, the Best Neuter in Group wins (out of the top 40 results).
- The following rules apply to the Island component of the Neuter competition.
- For the purposes of the pointscore, a dog's 'Competition Island' will be defined as the island where the dog is intended to reside and be exhibited for the majority of the year when actively shown. Once the competition island is selected, this will generally not be able to be changed during the year.
- The island tally will be calculated on the top 40 shows that were held in the dog's 'competition island' only. This could result in different shows being counted in the island and national component of the competition.
- Whilst the competition island generally will not be changed once it is selected, we reserve the right to change the competition islande for a dog if circumstances warrant it. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Certificates will be awarded in the 2022 Neuter Competition for
- National Winner
- Each Island Winner
- Each Group Winner (National and Island)
- Each National Breed Winner
- Each Island Breed Winner (if not a National Breed Winner))